As used herein, "Bitcoin Suisse AG" refers to the company Bitcoin Suisse AG, including without limitation thereby, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Bitcoin Suisse AG is a company with limited liability, incorporated under Swiss jurisdiction. Depending upon context, "Bitcoin Suisse AG" may also refer to the services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, "Materials") provided by Bitcoin Suisse AG.
A Bitcoin Suisse AG Account ("Account" or "Accounts") is an Account held by an "Account Holder" with the specific objective of exchanging cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash) and fiat currency through the Bitcoin Suisse AG platform.
By Creating an Account to use the Bitcoin Suisse AG services, Account Holders represent and warrant:
You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies after creating an account and verification through Bitcoin Suisse AG. It also gives you a 'one-click' ordering method, which speeds up the process and helps avoiding errors (such as making a mistake when typing the cryptocurrency address of your private wallet). Your account is only used for these purposes.
A new Account can be created by any natural person or legal entity with an e-mail address, a cryptocurrency wallet and a CHF or Euro bank account in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Before an Account is activated it will be validated by Bitcoin Suisse AG (check for correct e-mail address, cryptocurrency address and bank account). Together with the Account Code (a unique alphanumeric code which identifies the Account) these details are considered the "Account Details".
Bitcoin Suisse AG reserves the right to change the buy and/or sell limits on your Account as we deem necessary.
- Account Holders are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account information and for all activity including Transactions that occur under their Account.
- Account Holders agree to provide Bitcoin Suisse AG with accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the “Create Account” process.
- The Account Holder provides the IBAN bank account number on which Bitcoin Suisse AG can payout the cryptocurrencies that are sold.
- Account Holders also provide the name as used with the bank account to assure Bitcoin Suisse AG can transfer the payout to their bank account.
- Account Holders will provide one of their cryptocurrencies wallet addresses to Bitcoin Suisse AG where we can send or return cryptocurrencies to the Account Holder (Cryptocurrency Return address).
- Bitcoin Suisse AG cannot be held responsible for the loss of cryptocurrencies resulting from an Account Holder not being able to access their personal wallet and/or cryptocurrency address(es) which they provided to Bitcoin Suisse AG to be used by Bitcoin Suisse AG for sending (or returning) cryptocurrencies to the Account Holder.
- Bitcoin Suisse AG will provide one specific cryptocurrency address per Account where the Account Holder can send the cryptocurrencies that are to be sold by Bitcoin Suisse AG (Cryptocurrency Sell address).
- It is possible to create and use multiple concurrent Accounts per Account Holder.
- When buying or selling cryptocurrencies through the Bitcoin Suisse AG Exchange Service, Account Holders are buying from, or selling to, Bitcoin Suisse AG directly. Bitcoin Suisse AG does not act as an intermediary or marketplace between other buyers and sellers of cryptocurrencies. The Exchange Service is subject to the Bitcoin Suisse AG "Reference Price". "Reference Price" means the liquidity adjusted price of a given cryptocurrency amount in terms of local currency as quoted on the Bitcoin Suisse AG Site. The "Reference Price" is stated either as a "Buy Price," the price in terms of local currency at which you purchase cryptocurrencies from Bitcoin Suisse AG, or as a "Sell Price," the price in terms of local currency at which you sell cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin Suisse AG. For the purpose of any transaction which incorporates the "Reference Price", you agree, as a condition of using the Bitcoin Suisse AG exchange services, to accept the "Reference Price" as the sole conversion metric.
- Account Holders acknowledge and agree that the cryptocurrency price is based on the Bitcoin Suisse AG Reference Price. Volatile market conditions and API delays can affect the Reference Price, both positive and negative, for which Bitcoin Suisse AG cannot be hold responsible.
- Account Holders also acknowledge and agree that the payment in relation to the transaction may be delayed due to availability of banking systems.
- Due to the inherent nature of the blockchain network, Account Holders also acknowledge and agree that selling or returning cryptocurrencies to their Account may vary significantly depending on the blockchain and the network fee paid “Miner fees“.
- Bitcoin Suisse AG reserves the right to abort a transaction at any time and to return received payments or cryptocurrencies to the Account Holder. Cryptocurrencies are only returned after Bitcoin Suisse AG received at least 6 transaction confirmations.
Our services consist of facilitating the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Suisse AG does not keep or manage any cryptocurrency wallets and/or Bank deposits. The services we provide are regulated under Swiss jurisdiction. It is our policy to comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding AML and identity verification (know your customer / KYC procedures), and to detect and prevent the use of our services for money laundering or to facilitate criminal or terrorist activities. Accordingly, the Company has implemented an Anti-Money Laundering and Identity Verification Policy: AML Policy.
Bitcoin Suisse AG is a stand-alone cryptocurrencies exchange business, where you deal directly with Bitcoin Suisse AG (as opposed to an exchange market where you deal directly with other buyers and sellers). The costs for a transaction through the Bitcoin Suisse AG platform consist of a service fee and a bank fee. These fees are clearly specified on the Buy and Sell pages and are presented well in advance of initiating your order. Cryptocurrencies are digital non-returnable and non-refundable products for which you lose your right of withdrawal. Bitcoin Suisse AG is an exchange for European consumers (individuals) and is in principle not obliged to make an invoice.
Buy cryptocurrencies: via Swiss bank or SEPA Euro bank transfers
When buying cryptocurrencies by SEPA or CHF bank transfer, you acknowledge and agree to accept:
- That you will be provided with the details of the Bitcoin Suisse AG bank account after clicking the review order button on the Buy page.
- SEPA or CHF bank transfers are processed daily after receiving a notification from our bank of your transfer. Expect a lead time of one to three working days between your bank transfer and receiving the cryptocurrencies in your wallet (may vary significantly depending on the involved bank).
- Initiate your SEPA/CHF transfer from the bank account connected to your Account.
- Put your Account code in the 'comment' (sometimes called 'label' or 'reference') field of the bank transaction.
- Only transfer Euro/CHF amounts within the limits of your Account.
- The minimum SEPA/CHF transfer is equal to the test transaction amount and the maximum depends on the trust level of your Account.
- After your SEPA/CHF bank transfer, it usually takes 1-3 working days to show on our bank account (may vary significantly depending on the involved bank).
- Once our bank confirms your transfer, we initiate a buy transaction and the cryptocurrencies will be sent to your wallet after manually execution (may take one additional day to be executed).
- The estimated amount of cryptocurrencies on the Buy page is based on the actual price at that moment.
- The final amount of cryptocurrencies you receive will differ from the estimate as the currency price is determined when your order is actually traded.
- The final exchange selection will depend on the market situation and exchange availability at the time your buy transaction is processed.
- When your cryptocurrencies are sent to your wallet you will receive a confirmation email with the financial transaction details.
- Bank transfers not in line with these terms will be returned (after deduction of bank costs).
- If you initiate a Sell transaction through the form on the Sell page, the cryptocurrency price for your transaction will be locked with the Bitcoin Suisse AG reference sell price at the time of receiving the first transaction confirmation (confirmation on the Blockchain). Alternatively if you don't use the Sell form to lock your cryptocurrency price, your cryptocurrencies will automatically be traded when Bitcoin Suisse AG receives them. Your payout is then based on our market reference price of that moment.
- There is a minimum cryptocurrency sell transaction size and a maximum daily cryptocurrency sell volume limitation per bank account. When Bitcoin Suisse AG receives cryptocurrencies deposit from an Account Holder with a cryptocurrency volume below the minimum size or above the daily limit, the cryptocurrencies are automatically returned to the cryptocurrency return address of the Account. In this case the returning cryptocurrencies volume will be reduced with a small administrative fee (fraction of the traded cryptocurrency). When the return volume is less than the administrative fee, there are no cryptocurrencies returned.
- The current minimum sell transaction sizes and maximum daily volume depend on your Account status and are visible after submitting your Account Code on the Sell page.
- After receiving and trading your cryptocurrencies (depending on the traded currency at least 3 confirmations required for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, at least 12 confirmations required for Ethereum), Bitcoin Suisse AG will manually initiate payout to your bank account on working days at 12:00 (CET).
- Depending on the bank the payment is available on the Account Holder's bank account the same day, next working-day or the working-day after that. (may vary significantly depending on the involved bank)
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Site are the property of Bitcoin Suisse AG and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this Site solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The Trademarks, service marks and logos of Bitcoin Suisse AG and others used in this Site are the property of Bitcoin Suisse AG and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio used on this Site belong to Bitcoin Suisse AG. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means. Any unauthorized use is prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We may provide access to certain parties to access specific data and information through our API (Application Programming Interface) or through widgets. We also may provide widgets for your use to put our data on your Site. You are free to use these in their original unmodified and un-altered state.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Subject to the foregoing, Bitcoin Suisse AG aggregate liability in respect of claims based on events arising out of or in connection with use of the services, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the amount of the Transaction(s) that is (are) the subject of the claim less any amount of Commission that may be due and payable in respect of such Transaction(s).
We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue our Site or services. Account Holders agree that Bitcoin Suisse AG will not be liable to them or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the Site.
Last updated: : 1 May 2018